1. learned more about racism in London/Uk and other highly homogenous areas. truly makes me appreciate diverse america and how we actually get many opportunities to interact with people of difference backgrounds.
2. indian food- I will never love you. I’m sorry. It’s not your fault, it’s mine. we’re just different. it wasn’t meant to be. http://www.tayyabs.co.uk/
3. taxi cabs – damn why are you so hard to spot. and damn! why was that 15 min cab ride $50!?
4. Leon! – http://leonrestaurants.co.uk/ this place does fresh, tasty, affordable food right.
5. hashtag everything http://www.boxpark.co.uk/#_ too hipster, couldn’t hang.
6. walking is wonderful
7. ate dinner with my friend’s sister and her friends. art gallery managers, music managers, and some odd peeps. it’s fun to meet people so different from myself, but also really tiring to ..u know..talk to new peeps when i dont give a ..F